Pre-Sales Consultant - Life Sciences
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Pre-Sales Consultant, based in San Francisco, CA.
- Understand, demonstrate and enact vital solutions, linking the key values of the solutions to the primary business needs and drivers in each opportunity from RFP through demonstration stages of the sales cycle.
- Understanding of and participation in the complex sales environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills and presence in reading and managing an audience.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and provide relevant feedback from customers and prospects.
- Conduct competitive landscape analysis to understand current competitor solutions and potential future strategy.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA and 5+ years of validation engineering experience.
- Experience in using automated tools for managing the validation lifecycle process
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences industry, current business drivers, and the ongoing governing regulations.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in European languages a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 646-542-0152 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager