PR Communications Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a PR Communications Manager for a pharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA. Successful candidate must be a self-motivated communications Manager/Director with experience handling PR, corporate communication, and social media. The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content and community that helps build brand recognition.
- Write copy for all initiatives, including press releases, external and internal communications.
- Create strategies that build strong brand recognition and engagement.
- Develop integrated content and channels for global communications.
- Develop interactive and engaging social media content.
- Build strong online communications via various social media platforms.
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must.
- Develop communications strategies and reconcile related marketing budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in life science, communications, marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience in life science industry as a PR or marketing professional.
- 3+ years' experience in social media management.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.