Planner - Junior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Junior position with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations. The position is located in Switzerland. This organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
The Planner will provide specialist support to the administration and processing of the Production Planning & Logistics Manager.
- Supporting the scheduling and coordination of production planning activities to ensure timely release and availability of intermediate and semi-finished product for on-time shipment based on the Master Production Schedule and the Distribution Plan.
- Ensuring inventory and operational transactions are executed on time and operational master files are maintained up to date.
- Maintaining policies and procedures for the Logistics Production Planning area.
- Working with functions and project manager to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology.
- Supporting project managers at project level to resolve issues, conflicts, and report exceptions.
- Recommending corrective actions and initiative plans.
- Participating in various discussions and workshops to brainstorm needs and develop solutions.
- Administering the change, issues, and risks review and management processes.
- Partnering with other projects to identify interface and dependency conflicts across work streams and projects.
- Establishing solutions to ensure project completion.
- Cleaning and maintaining Operational Master Data/Power point.
- Operational activities linked to our PLAN Charters (PO cutover ...).
Skills and Requirements:
- University/Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in a relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience in production planning and/or supply chain management.
- Knowledge of business planning and control systems.
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Able to collect, consolidate, analyse, summarize, and report on large volumes of supply chain data.
- Data mining reporting.
- Proficiency in English, with German a desirable advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager position
ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking an Associate Director, Drug Supply Management to be based in Boston on a permanent basis.