Pharmaceutical Training Lead
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Training Lead with a global health care leader that boasts a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, and animal health products. This historic company is seeking for the Training Lead to join their team in Switzerland, where they will design, develop, coordinate, and execute training activities with a special focus on Sales Force Effectiveness, traditional & digital Marketing Capabilities, Strategic Account Management and Customer solutions, among others. They will develop and execute an industry-leading raining curriculum around commercial and strategic capabilities.
- Identifying and prioritising learning and development needs across the Global Human Health Teams in Switzerland.
- Developing an annual Swiss Learning and Development plan which outlines training priorities according to inputs from the Swiss Leadership Team and prioritize resources accordingly.
- Designing & facilitating training interventions according to the plan developed.
- Collaborating and proactively liaising with regional & global managers to shape regional learning-programs to local needs and supporting the implementation of such learning programs at a local level to secure the Swiss voice.
- Collaborating with HR to ensure interventions align & support MSD's competency framework.
- Building a strong network of specialized Learning and Development external providers who can provide additional and/or alternative training solutions and expertise where relevant.
- Creating and automating a structured onboarding process ensuring new employees are trained according to their respective functions (e.g. Sales Representatives, Brand Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Customer Solution Managers, Key Account Managers, etc.).
- Creating solid performance measures including KPIs with regards to training efforts.
- Consistently evaluating the delivery and quality of training and development and its impact on behavioural change & business outcomes. Inform leadership team about training progress in the organization.
- Serving as a consultant to the Customer Unit Leads to deliver end-user trainings according to the identified needs within the respective business area (e.g. leadership & skill trainings, selling with iPad etc.)
- Securing compliance and adhesion to the medical/legal/regulatory/ pharmacovigilance/quality requirements through applying all laws, regulations, policies, SOPs and adheres to highest standards of ethics and integrity compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's Degree, preferably as a Coaching/Training certification owner.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2 years of experience in teaching, coaching and adult learning.
- Experience in leading project teams and implementing complex projects.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing and Sales Force Effectiveness would be of advantage.
- Experience teaching agile ways of working.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
€0.00 - €135000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Head & Neck position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director - Oncology position
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position
Area Sales Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative
S$0.00 - S$10000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position