Payroll Support Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Payroll Support Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care. The organisation provides leading and innovative treatments for diabetes, obesity, haemophilia, and growth disorders. The Payroll Support Associate will join this company in their office in New Jersey. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to bolster a career with a historic company that prides itself on its noteworthy presence in the pharmaceutical field.
The Payroll Support Associate will manage submissions of bi-weekly payroll files and reconcile the vendor, contest, and new hire payroll inputs to the overall submission to Payroll. They will also maintain a high level of collaboration with the Field Force Incentives team to provide ad-hoc assistance when necessary and will respond to HR and Legal requests for back IC documents. Finally, they will provide timely and accurate responses to field IC and COE eligibility inquiries.
- Overseeing Field Force IC Payroll submissions, including:
- Quarterly IC pay-outs.
- Bi-weekly submission of new hire bonuses (where applicable).
- Contest and additional IC ad-hoc pay-outs.
- Reconciling Payrolls.
- Overseeing IC Cycle and COE eligibility inquiries.
- Managing HR/Legal requests for IC records.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance to various team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, or other applicable Business areas.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Taylor Vile at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £0.00 per annum
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accountant/Supplier Master Data Analyst position
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GL & ITC Accounting Lead position
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager position