Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Payroll Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for Canada processing and correcting payroll transactions for specific countries as assigned (generally smaller, less complex countries or assisting with larger, more complex countries), supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated internally or by global payroll vendors (GPV), enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and/or with Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
- Review and validate payroll files (eg. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the GPV and approve for processing.
- Support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance / Accounting.
- Extensive Canada payroll operational experience.
- Working knowledge of Payroll ERPs and experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.