Patient Recruitment & Retention Specialist
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Patient Recruitment & Retention Specialist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The PR&R Specialist will join this company in their office in Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Supporting the PR&R team with administrative activities, including but not limited to:
- Updating internal status reports, meeting agendas, and minutes.
- Organizing teleconferences.
- Reviewing/filing vendor reports.
- Finance tracking.
- Contracting/SOW development and processing.
- Maintaining internal ROI reporting of team efforts.
- Supporting internal and external review/approval clinical & MLR process.
- Any related documentation tracking.
- Assisting with vendor reporting/tracking and ensuring files are up-to-date with clear history of activities and decisions.
- Partnering with Patient Recruitment Managers and CRCs to file documents in the electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) for relevant projects according to applicable study specific requirements and Standard Operating Practices (SOPs).
- Assisting with the development and review of content and participating in UAT, as needed.
- Contributing to strategy development, providing insights about target patient population(s), competitive landscape and potential sources of patients, and supporting partnership efforts with patient advocacy interactions.
- Contributing to the development and/or review of content for presentations and operations plans for programs.
- Assisting with other clinical systems enhancements/projects and department initiatives as necessary to meet business needs, such as the development of training materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience with electronic Trial Master Files (eTMFs).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Taylor Vile at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.