Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Oncology Nurse Patient Navigator with a research foundation located in Norwalk, CT. Successful candidate will be responsible for guiding myeloma patients through their disease journey every step of the way. NPNs will offer patients concierge service in the form of resources, suggestions, and information related to their disease.
- Answer the Patient Support Center incoming calls during business hours.
- Courteously and professionally interact with callers.
- Enter caller information accurately into the Salesforce database.
- Provide requested information and answer caller questions.
- Manage patient inbox and reply to emails.
- If necessary, perform research offline and return calls to provide requested information.
- Ability to integrate Salesforce functions such as Service Cloud, Knowledge Base, and Communities into Patient Support Center operations.
- Stay abreast of new developments in myeloma regarding available resources.
- Attend training provided by pharmaceutical company and other partners to become familiar with updated information on new drug approvals and indications, and any other pertinent information.
- Attend additional training related to nursing licensure and call center operations as required.
- For referred patients: concierge service to help patients find clinical trials that they may be interested in and eligible for.
- Work with the CureCloud patient registry team to develop necessary platforms and perform functions related to physician and patient interaction with and enrollment in the registry.
- Provide emailed and printed (shipped) materials to patients upon request.
Skills and Requirements:
- RN with 5+ years of oncology experience; knowledge of myeloma and hematological cancers a plus.
- Strong internet research skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Prior work in clinical trials a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce database a plus.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving job roles within the organization.
- Enthusiasm for multitasking and working in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain patient relationships.
- Enthusiasm for learning.
- Superb oral communication skills including empathy, patience, active listening.
- Superb written communication skills, including ability to translate technical language for a lay audience.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which will include Saturdays, such that any outside job activities would require pre-approval.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry at (+1) 646-630-9650 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.