Pathobiology Research Associate III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Pathobiology Research Associate III for a global pharmaceutical company in Foster City, CA.
- Perform various histological techniques.
- Prepare tissue specimens by sectioning FFPE and/or FF tissues (using a cryostat and/or microtome) and mounting on glass slides for microscopic examination and analysis.
- Upkeep the tissue database by accessioning tissue blocks, slides, and organizing the tissue inventory for the pathobiology team.
- Communicate in regular lab meetings.
- Be a part of the Pathobiology team that will support drug development in diverse therapeutic areas such as fibrosis, inflammation, oncology, and virology.
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires Associate's (A.A.)/Bachelor's degree or higher in an area of biological science, ideally specializing in anatomy-related medical science.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in histotechnology (routine histology skills) and experience in sectioning is a must.
- Enjoys working in a team.
- Carefully follows scientific protocols and applies meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill of adaptability; change management; decision making; interpersonal relations; oral communication; results orientation; teamwork; written communication and detail-oriented.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Metabolomics Industrialisation Scientist at their base in London.
A leading pharmaceutical company that provides CRO and CDMO services is currently recruiting a Senior Formulation Scientist.