Partner Account Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Partner Account Manager position. The organisation applies innovative technologies and revolutionary assays to the analysis of genetic variation and function, allowing for the realisation of personalised medicine. The Account Manager will focus on Sub-Saharan, North, and West Africa. Based in France on a remote basis, this is an exiting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) will ensure budgeted annual sales and profit objectives are met for the partners and any of its subsidiaries in the above territory. They will drive growth planning programs in support of business objectives to ensure the channel partners are committed to strategic initiatives.
- Driving recruitment of partners to expand into new markets.
- Articulating Partner Value Proposition during recruitment.
- Assisting in developing, implementing, and monitoring the annual channel partner collaborative growth plan to meet and exceed assigned budget and drive incremental sales revenue across the territory (inclusive of setting partner targets).
- Mentoring and coaching partners to the sales process in order to drive revenue and shorten the sales cycle.
- Negotiating channel contracts, forecasting, sales, and support terms.
- Ensuring the company's commitment to customer satisfaction is performed, delivered, and constantly improved in channel territory to protect the company brand.
- Ensuring that selected PRM is completely utilised by the channel partners in given territory.
- Conducting and documenting quarterly and collaborative growth plans with all levels of partner management.
- Supporting day to day channel operations and escalation support in a given territory.
- Liaising with marketing functions in order to engage and enlist partners to execute lead generation programs, pipeline stimulus programs, and joint planning efforts.
- Complying with legal training when working with channel partners.
- Managing and tracking opportunities through the channel demand waterfall.
- Executing regular pipeline reporting calls with partners.
- Validating any data provided by partners or on PRM to ensure scorecards are correct procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in Life Sciences. MBA or PhD is a plus.
- Experience of sales or channel management experience in the Life Science industry.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.