ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Contracts management to include contract review, drafting simple amendments, contract waivers, and other documents from templates.
- Communicates effectively and works collaboratively with internal client departments and commercial legal team.
- Acts as point of contact for internal stakeholders and account managers on routine contract inquiries and matters.
- Work is performed under general supervision of Associate Director of Trade Contract Management using well-defined procedures and detailed instruction.
- May set appropriate priorities with clients and delivers results within the established timelines.
- Works with a variety of cross-functional personnel to identify and resolve issues related to the contract management.
- Serves as a liaison and coordinate actions for activities with cross-functional team and legal teams, as needed during contract development and negotiation stages and monitors progress in tracking tool.
- Collaborates with company business groups to identify business concerns and provides recommendations for possible responses during negotiations, as needed during the contract review process.
- Recognizes any changes that need to be made in contracts in order to fully cover the company's responsibilities and limitations and assists with negotiations of those changes.
- Assists with contract execution and processing electronic signatures and maintenance of contract repository system for existing customer contracts.
- Primary responsibility for resolution of contractual issues by providing support to company Managed Markets Trade Contract Management group and assisting with special projects (ie. contract cataloguing capturing terms in excel spreadsheets in preparation for data migration from shared drive to central repository and APTTUS CLM project).
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in prior industry or contracting administration experience preferred.
- Paralegal certification or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of contract structure and legal terms.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit an RA Manager to join their office in Beijing.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HRIS Specialist IV position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Events Planner job
Newark, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to announce a vacancy for a Product Liability Consulting Director position based in New Jersey.
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Training Coordinator to be based in Cambridge, MA on contract basis.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Care Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation to advertise a new Executive Assistant job opportunity.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Assistant Warehouse Manager position