Outcomes Research Manager
A leading biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for an Outcomes Research Manager. The organisation specialises in research and development, focusing on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits, and economic value. Based in the company's Maidenhead office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative and dynamic work.
- Overseeing accountability for strategic input into cross functional therapy area gap analyses.
- Finalising robust evidence generation plans across all relevant TAs to support development of a comprehensive value proposition for each asset, addressing relevant payer and clinical evidence gaps.
- Developing and documenting processes for effective management and monitoring of local projects.
- Overseeing accountability for the publications process to support dissemination of relevant data in line with medical communication plans.
- Overseeing key contact with cross functional UK Brand teams, Global teams, and relevant external parties regarding execution of evidence generation plans to enhance local strategy (e.g. UK CROs, investigators, other Affiliate personnel).
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualification in Evidence Based Medicine, Real World Evidence, Outcomes Research, Epidemiology, Public Health, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Outcomes Research within the pharmaceutical, academia, or consultancy sectors is a must.
- In depth knowledge of real-world datasets.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent cross functional working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
West London, London
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Head of HEOR position