A leading and specialised consulting company, that prepares quantitative and qualitative studies in the health market, is currently recruiting an Operations Executive. Based in Spain, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Promoting and developing the continuous improvement to the culture and practices
- Implementing procedures to identify areas where we can improve accuracy, effectiveness and/or efficiency and then redesign those processes to accomplish improvements.
- Supporting the design and implementation of the Relationship and Retention Model for Pharmacies, in order to improve business through a win-win partnership.
- Managing the processes standardisation and in the relationship with the group stakeholders.
- Conducting analysis, documents process, develops and implements effective controls, and optimizes processes to increase operational performance and reduce costs.
- Analysing and evaluating existing processes and how they are being implemented.
- Developing a standard for the implementation of each process and create manuals for each process, so that they can be used and optimised over time.
- Supporting the definition and implementation of our strategy concerning the value of the pharmacy importance for our businesses.
- Defining a plan for retaining and responding to the needs of pharmacies, through the creation of initiatives based on our information and that improves the pharmacies business.
- Defining and implement the strategy and relationship plan with stakeholders close to the Pharmacies.
- Implementing the defined Initiative Plans.
- Monitoring successful KPIs, namely pharmacies retention and other considered relevant.
Skills and Requirements:
- Academic degree in Industrial engineering or similar.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in similar roles.
- Kaizen, Lean Certifications (plus).
- Spanish (Native), English (Fluent).
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and Power Point tools.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proactivity and strong focus on problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills, analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- High business acumen with ability to manage multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.