A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid. The organisation is known for its work in consultation and development across market research across the healthcare industry, particularly relating to industry and medicinal products. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with an international establishment and bolster a career in the pharmaceutical industry. The Operations Analyst will closely participate in the operational management of the company, according to company policies and profit forecast/goals.
- Collaborate with internal departments, guaranteeing that the process of billing to stakeholders is fulfilled in accordance with the contractual assumptions, complying with the defined SLA.
- Management and production of a monthly billing report, analysis of possible deviations.
- Participate in the elaboration of contracts and in the negotiation of legal/RGPD issues (identifying possible causes of noncompliance) while accompanying its execution.
- Monitor service level and implement corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Implement the Continuous Improvement methodology, including process mapping.
- Support data protection, privacy & security best practices project implementation, aligned with the global orientations and security specifications.
- Ensure implementation of company processes, initiatives, and controls defined for the GDPR and in the control plan.
- Execute GDPR audits on every process/area.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in Business Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Administration.
- Knowledge of healthcare / pharmaceutical market.
- 2 to 5 years in similar positions in the Market Research Sector.
- Proven experience as an operations analyst.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Andrea Rotmistrovsky at +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
San Diego, California
Proclinical is currently seeking a Director of Business Development for a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Government Affairs Manager Oncology at one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the UK at their office in Maidenhead.
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A leading radiopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a BI & Analytics Head/Manager to join their office in Geneva.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Logistics Specialist to their office in Solothurn.