An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Key Account Manager with a speciality in Oncology to assist a pharmaceutical company achieve its sales targets and embed approved drugs into patient pathways.
- Ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with the organisation's high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- Drive sales of the organisation's Oncology brands by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of the new product.
- Promote and detail the value of their Oncology products to target HCPs, including but not limited to hospital physicians, nurses, pharmacists, local payors where applicable and any other relevant stakeholders with an impact on the prescribing of their Oncology licenced medications.
- Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting and accessing customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
- Develop and execute robust account plans for the territory in collaboration with Cross Functional colleagues.
- Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the successful promotion of both licensed Oncology therapies.
- Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launches and/or ongoing promotion of the companie's Oncology products.
- Develop and deliver speaker meetings to maximise account opportunities or overcome barriers to achieve successful account performance.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree preferably in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
- Minimum of 4 years as a therapeutic specialist / sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including 2+ years in an oncology hospital sales role.
- Understanding of relevant clinical key stakeholders, cancer funding processes and the local healthcare system (including access and routes to market) for the assigned territory and products.
- Good understanding of the science of oncology
- Proven promotional skills leading to consistent sales success.
- Expertise in using modern information technology.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.