An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Oncology Expert to their French office. The company specialises in end-to-end clinical and commercial solution organisation that focuses on biopharmaceutical acceleration. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative organisation that meets the needs of emerging and large global biopharmaceutical companies.
- Propose a strategy for immune-oncology and oversee the operational implementation of new models /assays, methods, protocols, technologies and innovations used in this field (in vitro, ex-vivo and in vivo).
- Coordinate, supervise and participate in studies including data processing/analysis and data interpretation. This includes studies aimed at building pharmacologic relationships between drug exposure, target engagement, pharmacodynamics and all biomarker aspects.
- Ensure high quality reports are delivered to the client within the agreed timeframe and budget.
- Propose measures aimed at optimizing activities and/or shortening timelines.
- Actively engage in the development of a world-class scientific network in the fields of interest (general pharmacology, translational sciences, and immuno-oncology). Ensure setting-up and follow-up of high level collaborations and scientific exchanges.
- Ensure high level exchanges with all internal stakeholders within Translational Sciences and provide expertise to the rest of the organization when required.
- Supervise, coach and mentor other experts in Translational Science.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- Support business development and meet with customers.
- Propose and prepare internal and external communications related to immuno-oncology expertise.
- Define objectives related to oncology, set priorities and schedule activities in collaboration with the Director of Translational Pharmacology.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD with 15 years' experience in immuno-oncology or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing multi-parametric flow cytometry assays and immuno-phenotyping.
- Proven ability to independently design, coordinate and execute all types of pharmacological studies with timely production of quality data and accurate record keeping.
- Ability to tackle new areas of science and rapidly learn, explore and apply knowledge to develop new models and scientific hypotheses.
- Understanding and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the management of talented scientists.
- Candidate who does not possess the required training and/or experience may be considered under different criteria.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alannah Chauhan at +442037615717 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Fermentation Scientist position in their Swiss office.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Biologics Head for their office in Shanghai.