Nordics Supply Coordinator
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Nordics Supply Coordinator to their office in Sweden. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe. Please note that this is a contract position.
- Manages Master Data set-up and MRP planning parameter set-up for new and existing material codes (SKU's) of raw materials, intermediate and final products.
- Manages Bill of Material set-up and maintenance for intermediate and final product SKU's.
- Prepares required Change Control documents, documenting new SKU's.
- Tracks progress of project launch activities for planning department.
- Manages discontinuation process for phased-out materials.
- Prepares disposition reports for phased-out materials.
- Works closely with project leads and the production/material planners to have full understanding of the project timelines and priorities.
- Participates in weekly launch readiness meetings with global project leads.
- Participates in weekly project meetings with local or global project leads.
- Collaborates and follows up with other functions such as Purchasing, Production, Engineering and Quality to ensure project activity progress.
- Supports Supply Chain department with Planning/Buying activities, when required:
- Creates Purchase Requisitions and PO's based on MRP requirements for raw materials and components.
- Ensures that all material delivery schedules and PO's are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions due to material challenges.
- Adheres to local and global SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of work experience in materials planning/master data management, preferably in Medical/ Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience with ERP (SAP).
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP/APO/SNP).
- Fluently in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing.
- End-to-End Supply Chain planning understanding.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sam Walker at +44 203 856 9336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading clinical-stage biotechnology company that focuses on immune-oncology is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Supply Manager in their Shanghai-office.
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chains Operations Manager who will join their office in Singapore.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.
An international medical devices organisation is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Project Management to their office in Singapore.