Nordic Sales Account Manager
ProClinical are partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Nordic Sales Account Manager. This organisation is committed to using proprietary technology to develop effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This company is seeking for an experienced and determined individual to join their team in Denmark.
- Providing professional solutions to the customers based on technical skills in the NGS field and achieving sales targets.
- Visiting customers and responding to their technical enquiries, whilst providing professional technical consultation services.
- Providing products, technologies, and solutions training to the sales team, cooperating with the sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the latest technologies and trends in the NGS field; developing and working closely with KOLS for efficient product promotion.
- Participating in marketing activities, hosting technical seminars, and providing customers with regular product introduction/update/technical seminars.
- Collecting feedback on market and competitor information and providing feedback to the marketing and R&D departments for strategy planning.
- Ensuring that company commitment to customer satisfaction is delivered and constantly improved.
- Driving a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments and local sales team & staff to ensure the coordination of activities and alignment on common goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree or above in a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience within a technical sales position.
- Familiarity with Next Generation Sequencing, genomics, genetics field, and market, along with familiarity with gene sequences or application areas.
- At least 2 years of sales/technical support experience in genetics/genomics related instruments.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, influence, and leadership.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Pontus Larsson on +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost