New Zealand Clinical Research Associate (Any Level)
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a New Zealand Clinical Research Associate. The organisation provides a wide range of clinical development services across all research phases and therapeutic areas and has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I-IV clinical trials throughout the Asia Pacific region. Based in New Zealand, this position is an excellent opportunity to work with an esteemed CRO that strives to set the benchmark for both business and clinical trial performance.
- Acting as the primary link between sites and sponsor.
- Acting as a site manager to ensure that clinical trials are conducted and documented as per ICH GCP guidelines, global and local regulatory requirements and CRO/Client SOPs;
- Providing mentorship to less experienced staff;
- Providing support to the project manager as required; and
- Performing site selection visits to ensure sites have adequate resources to conduct studies.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of independent Oncology experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical or life sciences related field (relevant experience/qualifications in similar professions may also be considered).
- Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations and a sound understanding of their application.
- Previous experience in monitoring oncology trials would be highly desirable.
- A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1215238
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior/CRA to their office in France.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Madrid/Barcelona.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA - Italy.
Amsterdam, North Holland
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Senior Clinical Research Associate to their office in the Netherlands.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
A leading scientific organization, known for its work in biomarker-driven cancer research, is seeking to recruit a Clinical Protocol Associate.
A leading management consulting firm is recruiting for a vacancy for a Clinical Data Specialist position.
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their Washington office.
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Senior/CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join their Italian team.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a SCRA/CRAII to join their Italian team.