New Business Development Director
r with an international information services company that specialises in providing commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical industry. This award-winning company is seeking a talented and hard-working team member to join their office based in London. This is a senior sales position that is responsible for all new client acquisition sales in a designated territory and business segment.
- Identifying new opportunities and selling company products & services to prospective clients.
- Collaborating with New Business Sales and Client Success team members and managing the assigned territory business segment, following the strategic territory business plan to identify, sell to, and close prospective clients and achieve the assigned quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Engaging with stakeholders at a senior and C-Suite level to acquire new business and win new accounts.
- Presenting and demonstrating company products in an effect manner to prospective clients.
- Preparing timely price quotations for prospective clients.
- Generating qualified leads via telemarketing, email, social media, on-site meetings, effective management, and qualification of all Marketing generated leads.
- Meeting target Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for activity levels, prospecting, on-site sales meetings, and pipeline development.
- Accurately and consistently forecasting.
- Proactively managing the prospective client's experience during the sales process to move the sales opportunity through the sales funnel.
- Providing regular communication and updates on all relevant sales opportunities for company management.
- Making entry of all account, contacts, and prospective activities into the company CRM system.
- Working with Client Success team to facilitate a strong implementation process.
- Aligning and selling company propositions to prospective client's persona, role, business problems, and challenges.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field or subject, such as Life Science.
- Demonstrable sales experience, with a proven track record of success.
- A thorough understanding of how analysis and information supports Pharma and Biotech business processes and decisions.
- An ability to align and sell the company propositions to prospective client's persona, role, business problems, and challenges.
- Capable of explaining complex financial concepts in simplified terms.
- Able to consider global issues and their local impact and provide guidance to team members accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including collaboration, persuasion, and communication.
- A results-driven mindset, with a proven track record of execution and positive outcomes.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position
£0.00 - £700 per day
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position for a specialist pharmaceutical company
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in providing trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical industry