Neuromodulation Marketing Manager
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis. This role will work with the NM Director of Marketing to developing marketing strategies that can affect growth and profitability and ensure execution of strategy and tactics at local level. Working with in-country teams to oversee the development of local plans in line with International strategy and ensuring that the local plans are effectively and appropriately implemented. This position will be also involved in establishing and executing long-term plans, time-integrated plans for new indications and new products introduction.
- Manage their promotional budget to maximum effect, in order to deliver top and bottom line objectives.
- Work with the local teams to ensure that their promotional budget is optimized to the best commercial impact.
- Assures phasing splits of budget and adjusted forecasts monitored and met.
- Contribute to the development of Marketing plans and strategies for the
- International markets in conjunction with the Marketing Director and the local teams - 25%.
- Propose Marketing Plans and strategies for the International region for current portfolio and new launches (products/indications).
- Ensure national Sales and Marketing teams receive timely and adequate promotion materials, product information, competitor intelligence information and all other necessary materials to support sales performance and new product launches.
- Anticipate and counter competitor strategy at the EM level.
- Ensure pre-marketing and market launch preparations are completed for new product introduction.
- Coordinates review and approval of campaigns for the International markets before printing and ensures that the company and local laws and regulations are followed.
- Liaise with global marketing and cross-functional functions for the plans development and execution.
- Supervise and Supports execution of marketing plans in the countries to ensure performance critical success factors are delivered in the field - 25%.
- Acts as marketing liaison between the International marketing and local markets to ensure alignment between local needs/projects and regional projects.
- Ensure clear communication of local projects during team meetings and regular follow ups.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of local tactical plans in conjunction with the local teams and follow up on implementation.
- Support the adaptation of the tactics and materials to address local needs and ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Track implementation success, measure ROI and report back.
- Seek feedback on effectiveness of the International Markets campaign and amend as appropriate.
- Monitor and anticipate competitor activity.
- Gather continuous feedback from the markets and maintain monthly KPIs reporting.
- Work with International team to ensure pre-marketing and launch tactics are optimally performed for any new products.
- In-Market Time - 10%
- Hold regular meetings with MMs in the region and spend time in the field to:
- Guide implementation of International Plans.
- Track performance of product uptake
- Understand market dynamics/competitive landscape in order to inform development of International Plans and International Launches.
Skills and Requirements:
- Analytical: able to manage a large number of information streams.
- Creative: propose innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational, co-ordination and communication skills across teams and organizational functions.
- Able to work independently and take ownership and responsibility.
- Flexible to promptly respond to business needs.
- Good team player with customer-focused mindset.
- Language: Fluency in English is a must.
- 10% Global Travel is a requirement for this position.
- Educated to degree level ideally in Business/ Marketing/ Commercial/ Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in healthcare (pharmaceutical industry experience highly desirable).
- Launch experience highly desirable
- Relevant marketing experience with an international healthcare company in multi country / multi-cultural complex organization structure
- Knowledge of the Neuromodulation market is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Corderoy on +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a global medical technology company searching for an International Marketing Manager