This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison (MSL) looking for a new challenge in Italy where your impact is instantly visible. Individuals inspired by the chance to raise awareness, educate and shape the medical landscape in preparation for the launch of new first in class therapies will thrive in this role.
- Works closely with the Medical Director Italy & Spain to establish a medical foot-print for the Italian markets
- Establishes, develops and manages collaborative relationships with key medical experts and opinion leaders of Italy related to any current and future disease areas relevant for the company
- Coordinates and pro-actively contributes to all pre-launch and life cycle activities for the product and other pipeline products in Italy
- Is an active member of scientific and educational interactions with therapeutic specialists on diagnostic and clinically relevant aspects to therapeutic areas
- Locally facilitates any patient access programs (EAP) to address high unmet medical needs
- Pro-actively supports internal medical knowledge development and provides internal training for sales and other functions on any relevant disease and product related aspects, in alignment with Medical Affairs Europe
- Manages/supports local aspects of investigator-initiated trials or other research projects; on request through Clinical Operations, supports delivery of patient enrolment into clinical trials
- Ensures that all activities required by pharmacovigilance and risk management are planned, set-up and pursued in accordance to respective local laws in Italy
- Ensures legal excellence and compliance in all medical activities as per SOPs and local regulations
Skills and Requirements
- Requires an experienced MSL with at least 5 years in Pharma and similar role.
- Ideally worked in Hematology/Oncology before with solid contacts to top KOLs in Italy
- A background working with ultra-rare indications is a strong advantage
- Previous experience of product launches is desired.
- A strong bio-science education background.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and a variety of external customers.
- Fluent in both Italian and English
Please contact Maria Salvador Garcia on +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.