MSL - Berlin
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Medical Scientist, Liver Diseases, position for a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid history of research and developing life-saving drugs. ProClinical is advertising this position for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join this exciting company's Munich-based office.
The Medical Scientist, Liver Diseases, will be part of the Medical team, and will focus on working with health care professionals. The MS will also respond to clinical inquiries regarding marketing, or developmental, company products.
- Presenting scientific and clinical data for company products.
- Identifying and developing regional and national opinion leaders to support company products.
- Training company-approved speakers through personal contact and on-site visits.
- Establishing strong relationships with opinion leaders, clinical investigators, and providers in both academic and non-academic settings.
- Assisting with company Phase IV programs that include collaborations with investigators and internal company personnel.
- Assisting with site selection for both Phase IV and other clinical trials.
- Anticipating obstacles and difficulties that may arise in the field, and resolving them in a collaborative manner.
- Working collaboratively with company personnel in Sales, Marketing, Clinical Research, Global Safety, and Medical Communication and other functions.
- Utilising scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different settings.
- Travelling to appointments, meetings, and conferences on a frequent and regular basis. Please note that this will occasionally happen with short notice.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an MS degree in a scientific discipline, or relevant experience in a medically related endeavour. Advanced degrees, such as PharmD, are preferred.
- The MS must have a thorough knowledge of all relevant scientific data.
- They must also be cognizant of regulatory requirements for field-based personnel. A commitment to continuing education and self-improvement is vital.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing and delivering presentations.
- Demonstrable management or clinical trial investigation experience a highly desired bonus.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Confidence, self-reliance, and quick learning skills all desirable attributes.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry on +442038141315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a major biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Medical Affairs Advisor MS position in the UK.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Medical Scientist, Liver Diseases, position for a leading biopharmaceutical organisation
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Medical Lab Tech I for Anatomic Pathology position at a leading global contract research organization