MR Collaboration Research Scientist
A large biopharmaceutical company is looking to hire a MR Collaboration Research Scientist to join them in Hong Kong.
- Develop new MR techniques and applications to provide better medical MR imaging solutions.
- Provide technical support to the collaboration partner for advanced research questions, including support in sequence programming using the IDEA platform.
- Managing both internal & external resources to develop and test new MR techniques.
- Management of the collaboration process from, project design, project implementation, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects.
- Act as a liaison between customers and research collaborators and internal groups in Greater China and world-wide, including, but not limited to R&D, development teams, collaboration teams and Marketing.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous research experience in medical imaging, preferably in MRI
- M. Phil/PhD in medical-imaging related field, preferably MRI (alternatively Technologist/Technician, medical engineer, clinical scientist)
- Ability to work independently but maintain good contact with the international Collaboration team
- Experience in publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community
Please click on the Apply button.