Mobile Engineering Manger
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Mobile Engineering Manager with a leading medical device company located in Mountain View, CA. As the Mobile Engineering Manager, you will lead the team, collaborate with product and engineer, roadmap, architect, and build applications is part of this role.
- Drive the migration of our native mobile application to a unified stack with React Native.
- Lead the team in design best practices, creating pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Improve the quality of our Mobile Application by ensuring complete automation of testing for releases
- Manage Mobile Engineering team. Help engineers develop, coordinate projects and communication across the company.
- Lead the mobile team through product development and manage priorities
- Ongoing study and implementation of engineering best practices in mobile engineering team
- Expand the team through recruiting efforts
Skills and Responsibilities:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years as Technical Lead or Manager of a Mobile Team, with a focus on consumer-facing applications.
- Knowledge and practical experience of the pros and cons of React Native.
- Expertise in restrictions of native mobile technologies and platforms.
- Ability to coordinate and execute on release process of mobile apps in both beta testing and production environments.
- Expertise in native mobile technologies and platforms.
- Knowledge integrating with AWS a big plus, like AppSync.
- Mastery and ongoing study of engineering best practices.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or L.Rooney@proclinical.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.