Proclinical is currently seeking a Meeting Facilitator for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will facilitate meetings and documentation management for multiple projects within the department.
- Organizing meetings for multiple projects.
- Taking meeting minutes following standard format and entering a shared repository in SharePoint.
- Following up with action items daily with the action owner.
- Storing and managing related project documentation in SharePoint in a consistent way for all projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of HS Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year of taking meeting minutes and meeting facilitation experience and scheduling meetings through Outlook.
- Must possess the ability to operate personal computer and associated office software.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience with uploading documents into Sharepoint and/or Globeshare.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
£0.00 - £150000.00 per annum
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Legal CEE to join their office in Malta.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an Intern to their office in the UK.
Princeton, New Jersey
A leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Care Associate.