ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Medical Writer to be based in the Tri-State area on a contract basis. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- Independently write and/or manage publications (including, abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts).
- Take responsibility for overall production and delivery of publications and other documents as assigned.
- Directly support assigned US Medical Affairs writing projects as well as write abstracts, oral/poster presentations, and manuscripts for clinical projects (Phase 1-4) with the help of other functional areas.
- May represent the Medical Affairs Publications Group on publication and/or therapeutic area teams.
- Demonstrate excellent document management skills in moving publications forward, prioritizing work assignments, conflict management, and problem solving.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills in coordinating comment review meetings, meetings with internal and external authors and partners, and other meetings as required to deliver publications within agreed timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of relevant publication guidances including but not limited to International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICJME), Good Publication Practices (GPP), Consort Guidelines, American Medical Association (AMA) Manual of Style, Council of Biology Editors, etc.
- Minimum 8 years experience writing publications
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith on + 44 267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical, in support of our client, are currently seeking a collaborative individual to fill the role of Regulatory Medical Writer, based in Princeton, NJ.