Medical Scientific Liaison
An amazing client now has a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing cancer treatments. They are currently recruiting for a Medical Scientific Liaison to join their expanding team in North Italy. This is an exciting time to join this company who operate across international markets and have an extensive pipeline of products under development.
- Functions as the primary point of contact in the field for the company Medical Affairs.
- Interact with key leaders and healthcare professionals in an appropriate & compliant manner.
- Intake and manage investigator-initiated research interests.
- Report field intelligence to the company including competitive information, perspectives about compounds, and the treatment landscape.
- Provide support to the company's clinical development and operations teams through site recommendations, site initiation visits, facilitation of communication, and accrual support activities.
- Participate in or lead advisory board meetings at the local, regional, and national level.
- Provide internal and external training about preclinical science, clinical data, and outcomes.
- Represent the company at medical conferences and provide session summaries.
- Within guidelines, provide cross-functional support across the company's by being a scientific resource.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of knowledge about pertinent studies, compounds, and diseases that would facilitate collegiate and scientific discussions with leading oncology thought leaders.
- Consistently demonstrate a high standard of excellence in the management of assigned territory while also supporting contributing to the success of colleagues and the MSL organization.
Skills and Requirements
- Accredited degree in a relevant life sciences subject
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in MSL organizations in Oncology preferred.
- Professional knowledge and skills working in Oncology therapeutics preferred.
- Be a strong individual contributor as well as a valued collaborator on a team.
- Able to collaborate with a wide range of people to achieve results.
- Demonstrate project leadership while recognizing when input from others is needed.
- Support the achievement of goals while executing all duties in an honest and compliant manner.
- Operate with a high level of integrity, professionalism, and initiative.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other MSLs.
- Efficiently and effectively manage time and priorities.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- With minimal supervision, lead projects of a broad scope within Medical Affairs.
- Working knowledge of applicable country and regional guidelines and regulations.
- Skilled in multiple computer-based tools, in addition to software programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia on +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.