Medical Science Liaison
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid. The organisation identifies, develops, and provides access to innovative treatments for rare diseases. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global company, whose experience pharmaceutical development and commercial team have aided patients living with rare and often untreated diseases.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of product and disease management and communicates information in an articulate and professional manner to achieve business objectives.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key customers/opinion leaders, acts as a conduit of information between the investigator and the company and demonstrates accountability with a focus on customer service.
- Able influence all customers by presenting information consistent with Medical and Marketing positioning.
- Ensures timely and informative scientific exchanges with external customers and internal partners, which accurately reflect scientific data, in accordance with compliance policies and procedures.
- Understands and achieves the strategic goals of the company's Medical and Marketing through the successful implementation, management, and completion of Investigator Sponsored Trials.
- In charge of the learning and development of the sales force with respect to product, competitors and disease state knowledge.
- Acts as a resource for the representatives and conducts meetings to educate specialist medical professionals/ others on the specific therapeutic area and raise awareness.
- Establishes strong relationships with internal customers and works well within teams and with a wide variety of people.
- Ensures that the Pharmacovigilance SOPs are understood and followed.
- Drives the external communication efforts when significant safety issues arise, with the wellbeing of patients being the ultimate goal.
- Collects investigators' proposals for local and regional clinical activities, ensure that these proposals are discussed within the Brand Team, manage internal and external approval processes, and provide timely feedback to investigators.
- Active participation providing input to Medical Manager in country/region on trial and survey feasibility and site suitability, based on knowledge of the field.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Life Sciences.
- 2 to 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or in clinical research ideally in rare diseases. Experience working in cross-functionally.
- Background in Learning and Development and experience in sales force training, with the ability to translate complex technical information into key messages.
- Demonstrated success in organising meetings and making presentations to large audiences.
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively learn the science and adapt it to drive the business.
- Promotes a culture of innovation, constructive challenge, team spirit and accountability within the team that is based on ensuring the wellbeing of patients.
- Disease Area depth knowledge including key scientific publications.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design and process.
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare System and the Spanish Pharmaceutical Industry and Farmaindustria Code of Conduct.
- Need to have strong external customer focus with excellent networking capabilities and ability to integrate in a multifaceted team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organise, prioritise and work effectively with minimal supervision in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent teaching skills and ability to present and discuss scientific material clearly and succinctly as well as to write reports, papers and research protocols. Scientific inquisitiveness is a substantial asset.
- Willingness to travel at least 60% of the time.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
One of the largest global pharmaceutical companies is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at their sites in Midlands and North West, UK.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office.