Medical Publications Lead
At ProClinical, we are seeking a highly experienced individual to fill the role of Medical Publications Manager, based in Boston, MA.
- Oversee the development of the strategic publication plans.
- Ensure that publication plans, and priorities are aligned with overall Medical strategy, congress plan and communication objectives.
- Oversee and drive the execution of publications.
- Liaise with key functions, external collaborators, and external medical communications agencies, to ensure alignment regarding content development.
- Ensure development of publications complies with the internal and/or external policies and SOPs.
- Manage publication budget.
- Provide regular updates on publication activities.
- Coordinate with Medical Communications and Medical Information to ensure bibliographies are updated and maintained.
- Report publication metrics on key objectives to Executive Director of Medical Publications.
Skills And Qualifications
- PharmD or PhD in a related field or MD, and 6+ years of related experience at pharmaceutical company or medical communications agency.
- Successful track record of implementation of global publication programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical commercialization process.
- Development of global medical plans and global medical communication and publication strategy.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens at (+1) 6466930610 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company