A vacancy has arisen for a Medical Officer with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who specialise in predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. The company, which is known throughout the industry for their non-nonsense, time-focused approach to patient enrolment and project delivery, is seeking for the Officer to join their office in Madrid.
- Provide medical monitoring support to clinical project teams and sites including out of hours coverage.
- Collaborate with Project Management, Clinical Operations, and other departments to prepare the clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports.
- Review and analyze clinical data, including safety monitoring.
- Provide medical training to project teams and sites
- Medical review of SAEs narratives, preparing SAE queries.
- Organize and lead data monitoring/safety monitoring committees.
- Participate in BID defence, Kick-off meetings, and Investigator's Meeting (prepare and deliver presentations).
- Participate in project risk assessment activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical Doctor degree and board certification in Gastroenterology or Oncology are a plus.
- Prior experience in medical practice/patient care.
- Prior experience in clinical research and review/interpretation of medical records.
- Knowledge of the safety review process, medical terminology, coding dictionaries, and safety regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Gastroenterology or Oncology trials.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Divya Mistry at +44 20 3814 1315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Manager - Breast Cancer position in their office in Luton.