Medical Lab Tech I for Anatomic Pathology
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Medical Lab Tech I for Anatomic Pathology position at a leading global contract research organization that provides comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management service.
This is a contract role, located in the company's Brussels office.
- Performing, reviewing, and evaluating complex and routine testing in anatomic pathology by manual, automated, and/or microscopic means.
- Performing a wide variety of histopathologic tasks and consistently evaluating specimens for adequacy, quality, and proper labelling.
- Assisting with administrative duties as related to quality control and quality assurance as requested by laboratory management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a science related discipline.
- MT (ASCP) certification or equivalent.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to support quality decision-making.
- Good time management, planning, and organisational skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Good collaborative skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a major biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Medical Affairs Advisor MS position in the UK.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO