Medical Information Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will provide medical support with emphasis on the intake of medical product experiences and processing standard communication requests.
- Act as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved.
- Work with Customer Service to provide standard information and product replacement as necessary.
- Provide assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information/indications.
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information (clinical and post marketing) in a compliant and timely manner in order to comply with global regulations which includes:
- Meet company standards for quality, compliance and productivity. Remain current on knowledge and skills required for case processing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- 3-5 years as a healthcare professional, critical care experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well within a team.
- Display positive attitude.
- Critical Care experience.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Medical Information Associate job at their Berkshire office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Research Lead to their office in Switzerland