Medical Information Associate
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Medical Information Associate for their office in the UK. This historic company, which has been established for well over a century, prides itself on its work across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, neurology, and immunology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical establishments in the world.
- Researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet, or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Documenting inquiries and responses accurately and completely, according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identifying and recording adverse events and product quality complaints, as well as process fulfilment.
- Providing responses in customer's local language using approved resources in English.
- Exhibiting broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s).
- Handling escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Creating and maintaining MI documents by ensuring that responses ae medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers' needs.
- Ensuring the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the appropriate countries.
- Maintaining compliance with corporate and departmental training, SOPs and WIs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required
- Pharmacy Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Medical Information Associate for their office in the UK.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Medical Information Officer at their Berkshire office
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Manager of Medical Information, based in Boston, MA.