ProClinical is working with an innovative biopharmaceutical company that is seeking a Medical Director to be based in Shanghai on a permanent basis.
- Support in drafting clinical trial protocol and study report.
- Contribute to the medical/scientific input given for the development of trial-related documents such as IB, ICF etc. and processes which reside in other line functions.
- Establish and maintain liaisons with investigators.
- Serve as back-up medical monitor to provide medical support to trial sites and clinical operation team. Support regulatory filing where medical expertise is required.
- Support drug discovery when clinical experience is needed for the medical "translation".
- Lead clinical trial data review and generate clinical queries, quality control and data validation for clinical study reports, publications and internal/external presentations.
- Prepare and conduct regular meetings with investigators. Support clinical study site and CRO selection in trial conduct and clinical trial outsourcing process.
- Support the regional clinical strategy for a project through Clinical development, in partnership with relevant matrix team members.
- Compliance with GCP, SOP and regulatory requirements
- Study planning, preparation, conduct and report in terms of timeline, quality and quantity (recruitment target).
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education: Graduate from Clinical Medicine with bachelor's degree or above.
- Experience: At least 2-5-year clinical practice / clinical development / clinical research experience. Therapeutic area experience esp. oncology or Haematology immunology. Working experience with international pharmaceutical company or CRO is preferable. GCP experience is preferred.
- Skills: Proficiency in English and good computer skill at office software. Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving abilities. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competency: Good project management skill. Team work and leadership. Self- motivation and good risk management.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Stephen Qin on +86 21 51694107 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.