A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Medical Director to join their team in Hertfordshire. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe. To provide above country scientific, medical and technical support of behalf of the OBG to EMEA medical affairs, marketing, training and sales activities for the oncology portfolio and to collaborate with regional and global business development teams on in and out-licensing potential assets.
- In liaison with the Head, EMEA Medical Affairs, OBG and the European OBG team, lead and/or provide support for the following activities
- Work across the OBG Medical Affairs team to develop and implement the EMEA Medical Affairs plans, ensuring synergy amongst the countries and in-line with the global medical affairs strategies across the oncology brands and indications
- Publication Planning
- Develop and implement regional publication plans
- Liaison with communications agencies / review of manuscripts & posters / liaison with potential authors
- Assist with review of publications materials from EMEA affiliates
- Collaborate with the Global Leadership Team, as part of the Global Publication subcommittee
- KOL Activities Identification, KOLs and rising stars OLs
- Symposia planning
- Contribution to symposia planning meetings / teleconferences
- Liaison with communications agencies / review of agendas and slides / liaison with presenting faculty / participation in slide review and other technical matters relating to symposia preparation
- Compliance with ABPI, Code of Practice, EFPIA Codes of Practice, and applicable local codes
- Training will be provided in EFPIA and ABPI codes of practice
- Maintain up to date knowledge on relevant code and regulations
- Review / certification of items requiring promotional copy approval
- Clinical Trials Leadership
- Lead EMEA Studies
- Interfacing with clinical operations /IPT/GLT/ CROs / trial sites enquiries
- Assist with review of clinical study protocols, investigator-led study protocols, clinical data and clinical study reports
- Input on Global Life-cycle management
- Medical Affairs Budget management
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical and/or Scientific Degree
- PhD/MSc desirable
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have good experience in a medical affairs environment
- Must have good experience in specialist care (either medical affairs or clinical trials/operations)
- Previous HTA experience desirable
- Exposure to clinical trial design and implementation
- Exposure to clinical data critique and analysis
- Good critical appraisal skills of data and trials
- Attention to detail
- Clear presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good people skills/influencing skills
- Confident and assertive in dealings with agencies / Key Opinion Leaders /internal stakeholders.
- Being able to recognize when to be supportive/when to be assertive/challenging
- Organised/Project management skills
- Team player
- Effective time manager and multi-tasker
- Ability to build and leverage internal and external networks
- Ability to work across cultures
- Ability to deliver solutions that are fully compliant
- Problem solving/thinking outside the box/can do attitude
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Green on +44 203 814 1317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.