Medical Biostatistician (Clinical)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Biostatistician (Clinical) for a leading precision medicine solutions company located in Brisbane, CA. As the Medical Biostatistician, you will collect data and perform data analysis for development and clinical studies and scientific publications, working with clinicians, MSLs and both the medical affairs and clinical operations team.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely analysis, reporting and presentation of research results.
- Develop and apply statistical methods and novel algorithms to genomic data sets that will be used to guide development of clinical publications and medical evidence
- Investigate datasets to discover trends and potential root cause errors that impact system performance
- Maintain accurate documentation of programs and procedures
- Construct datasets and visualizations for reporting
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or PhD degree in Statistics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Informatics, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences or related fields. At least two years of coursework in graduate-level statistics and three years of work experience working in a primarily statistical role is required for this position.
- Experience using R, SAS and other statistical software packages
- Experience in analysis of high-throughput next-generation sequencing and gene expression data (e.g. microarrays, RNA-Seq, etc.) preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and high communication proficiency both verbal and written, in technical and non-technical domains
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Flexibility to work on development, clinical or non-clinical projects depending upon company needs
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Chorpenning at (+1) 628-220-4284 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.