A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant. The organisation is committed to creating innovative applications of science and medicine in order to help people with serious medical conditions. Based in Central London, this vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and pioneering company.
- Providing administrative and project support to the Medical Director & Team.
- Providing administration of the electronic document system for all medically generated activities and materials to ensure the process is efficient.
- Anticipating administrative needs and proactively suggesting approaches and solutions.
- Contributing new ideas that help drive efficiency, integration and/or evolution of the Company's administration.
- Interacting with senior executives and external contacts with a high degree of professionalism in performance of this role, treating confidential and commercially sensitive information appropriately.
- Arranging meetings and handle meeting material preparation and logistics. To minute meeting as required.
- Managing the medical teams' calendars in an up to date and accurate manner, handling administrative aspects of associated meetings efficiently including applicable meeting room, hotels, and/or restaurant bookings.
- Preparing presentation materials, correspondence, and other business documents to agreed schedules, having gathered appropriate information.
- Making effective use of office software (including word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications), as well as other software systems to support senior executives.
- Arranging travel and accommodation as required for members of the Medical function.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Administering invoices as required in a timely fashion.
- Managing ad-hoc projects as required by the Medical Director and/or members of the Medical team.
- Supporting and/or covering other administrative personnel to ensure continuity of cover for high priority responsibilities, including cover of reception, and to encourage by example and facilitate a culture of proactive cooperation and teamwork.
- Carrying out other tasks through using MS office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS project) as agreed from time to time with the Medical Director.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or equivalent environment is desirable.
- Demonstrable IT skills, including veeva vault experience.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A major biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a UK-HR Administrator.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Administrative Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organization have a new Administrative Assistant job opportunity at their offices in California.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
A leading European pharmaceutical company is seeking an Operational Data Steward to join their team based in the US. This is a contract role based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist - Legal.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administration Supervisor.
San Francisco, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Admin Assistant- II job opportunity
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant with a leading pharmaceutical company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation to advertise a new Executive Assistant job opportunity.