Medical Affairs Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Lead with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Execute tactical deliverables from the Global Medical Strategic Plan (e.g., Ad-boards, Symposias and evidence generation activities)
- Engage with external vendor stakeholders as it relates to GMA activities
- Support high-level, cross-functional teams across international locations
- Support GMA stakeholders in daily Medical Operations management and ongoing project management
- Provide operational support to key medical activities related to HCP engagement such as advisory boards, medical roundtables, and scientific exchange visits
- Support Global Medical Affairs leadership team in annual budget planning, forecasting, tracking, and resource prioritization
- Support managing Medical Affairs budget across stakeholders
- Manage monthly accruals and project forecasting processes
- Engage with internal stakeholders and business partners across the organization
- Manage GATM case applications ensuring timely review and approval
- Support quarterly updates to Global Approval & Reimbursement data
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of experience within medical affairs
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.