ME.TG.Associate Manager, Global Medical Information
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with rare genetic diseases. The company is seeking an Associate Manager, Global Medical Information to join the company's London based team. This role will primarily involve supporting daily case management and other medical information activities for EUMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Managing mature products in these regions and applying knowledge across the company profile to provide responses to medical information inquiries.
- Providing cross-coverage back up across products and programs on a global scale.
- Evaluation published information and extraction pertinent data from the scientific literature for inclusion in medical response documents.
- Supporting Medical Information vendors, including education, process management, quality assurance activities, and regional quality meetings.
- Checking scientific references in promotional and scientific materials.
- Planning and staffing for Medical Affairs booths at scientific conferences, as well as contributing to congress reports.
- Assisting with training of new hires and business partners on the role of Medical Information.
- Coordinating customisation of responses with country-specific labels.
- Maintaining Medical Information training decks.
- Interpreting and articulating scientific/clinical trial data.
- Working as part of sub-teams on enhancements to standard responses and other projects.
- Playing a role in multiple projects, both regional and global, including presentations in both team meetings and externally.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an MS in a Pharmacy degree, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of drug/medical information experience in the healthcare industry.
- A thorough understanding of regulations pertaining to medical information/communication in the EUMEA and LATAM regions.
- Expertise in genetic and/or metabolic diseases; in particular, expertise in orphan-related diseases is preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Spanish and Portuguese - this includes verbal and written skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, specifically in medical literature.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience with medical writing.
- Demonstrable project manager skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team/matrix environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, with advanced PowerPoint skills a desired plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Green on +44 203 814 1317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €170000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical has partnered with an international pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an Medical Project Manager, Medical Affairs to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company,
£0.00 - £130000 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an MSL Team Lead to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc170000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Project Manager - Medical Affairs, based in Foster City, CA.