Mass Spectrometry Scientist
Seeking a Mass Spectrometry Scientist for a global biopharmaceutical company. The position is within the Mass spectrometry team in the Analytics - Pharmaceutical Sciences department. The key technologies utilized by this group include LC-QT of MS analysis of intact and digested therapeutic proteins.
- Create method development/qualification protocols and reports.
- Perform LC-MS analyses on development samples to support biosimilar product and process development.
- Analyze data, ensure proper documentation, report analytical results in writing.
- Summarize and present results in meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc/M.Sc./PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in protein mass spectrometry, preferably in a biopharmaceutical setting.
- Experience in Mass Spectrometry of Proteins required.
- Fluent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in use of a PC and common Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent skills in collecting data and accurately maintaining laboratory notebooks.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1)646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
West London, London
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Data Analyst & Survey Operations Specialist to their UK based office.
Trenton, New Jersey
A Document Analyst job position has arisen at an internationally well-known biopharmaceutical company based in New Jersey.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Analytics Tool Developer position with a global biopharmaceutical company.