ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager to be based in Amsterdam on a permanent basis. In this job you are an important connection between our national and international clients, and our marketing, sales and R&D departments. You are designing and implementing marketing strategies and work on developing and maintaining our market position.
We are looking for someone with experience in diagnostics and a laboratory environment. You ned to be able to keep multiple plates spinning at once and you are someone who thrives on creativity, innovation and teamwork.
- Market & client research to develop competitor and market analysis which you will use as a foundation for your marketing plans
- Developing marketing materials such as newsletters, brochures, information sheets and website content
- Developing & facilitating product and marketing training for distributors and clients
- Being a point of contact for clients with questions related to the product
- Working together with Sales to develop innovative materials that are well received by their target group and network
- Developing proposals for the R&D Development, so we can make sure our portfolio stays at the forefront of innovation
- Visiting & participating in conferences
- Project support as this comes up
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc in Medical biology, Biomedical science, Biochemistry or similar
- 5 years marketing experience
- Nima A & B certificate
- Experience working in invitro diagnostics
- Excellent understanding of the Dutch health care system and relevant regulations
- You will always put the client first
- You are creative, love innovation, take initiative, love a challenge and never give up.
- Your communication skills are excellent, and you are fluent in Dutch & English
- Very dynamic job with a lot of opportunity and room for initiative
- An internal network of interdisciplinary experts from whom you can learn a lot
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits program - you can also choose specific benefits yourself
- Training opportunities
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on +44 207 4400 632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.