ProClinical has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator at a biopharmaceutical company who provide transformative therapies worldwide by developing cancer treatments in areas of unmet needs, putting patients at the forefront. This position will be based with the company's office in Slough. The role will be on a contract basis, running up until the end of the year.
- Provide administrative support for marketing projects developed by the Brand Lead:
- Launch meetings
- Manages launch meetings and conference:
- Approvals of materials through Veeva from job bag creation to certification to final sign off and appropriate documentation
- Liaising with agencies to ensure timely delivery
- Tracking and managing presence at key UKINOR events
- Supports the sales team with approvals for local launch meetings
- Interface with Compliance and Legal Team to proceed to contracts
- Responsible of Logistical aspects (promotional material, booth, profiles…)
- Interface with sales and medical team for booth attendance
- Vendor management of various marketing, exhibition, printing and events agencies.
- Ensure promotional material is produced and delivered on behalf of the marketing team as per instruction from the brand lead.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties including scheduling meetings, preparing documents, arranging teleconferences, drafting presentations, etc.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with other department coordinators.
- Responsible for updating budget with assistance from the Brand Lead.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions relating to the role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous marketing / assistant / coordinator role required.
- Knowledge of the ABPI code requirements a must.
- Must have extensive Veeva Promo Mats or Zinc experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Regulatory Clinical Trial Application Submission Manager to their office in London.
Frankfurt am Main (60327), Hessen
A global healthcare company is recruiting a Scientist - Risk Evaluation & Reporting to join their German office.
£0.00 - £750.00 per day
City of London, London
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Patient Access Manager to their office in London.
A Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical company that specialises in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools is seeking to recruit a Clinical Safety Physician.
An internationally known biotechnology company is currently recruiting a Logistics Specialist for a vacancy within their Swiss office.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
A vibrant and dynamic pharmaceutical company based in Germany is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager (Indirect) to their team in Frankfurt.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison - Pain to their office in the UK.
nous avons besoin d'une prestation en affaires réglementaires qui viendra soutenir la mise en place de ces projets, au sein de l'entité Consumer/ Etant une prestation.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Technical Writer position.