A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Associate to its office in the UK. The company specialises in bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. Please note that this is a contract role, lasting six months.
- Lead the strategic and tactical plans for your assigned portfolio.
- Measure, track projects, and communicate effectively across our business.
- Act as marketing contact point for the organisation and key customers for your mature brand portfolio.
- Build and maintain relationships with key brand stakeholders.
- Maintain customer insights and develop solutions to improve patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate a strong cross-functional working approach.
- Work in close partnership with Operational Pricing & Commercial Trade, Medical, Legal, Regulatory, External Affairs, Finance, and other internal departments.
- Promote a positive image of MSD and our products/services.
- Conduct all activities in compliance with company policies, business practices, the PMCPA Code of Practice.
- Conduct all activities in line with company safety standards and policies. Knowledge Preferred
- Project working with retail pharmacy customers.
- Experience of engaging with commercial operational pricing.
- Experience in the creative use of the marketing mix to support brands.
- Digital Customer Engagement.
Skills and Requirements:
- Commercial awareness and acumen.
- ABPI qualified to support customer engagement.
- Pharmacy Channel marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing customer relationships.
- Experience in the deployment of digital programmes.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies and tactical plans.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus & luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's marketing team have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join us at our global headquarters in the City of London.