Market Research Consutlant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Market Research Consultant for a life science consultancy firm located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will possess unstructured problem-solving skills as well as strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills. Consultants may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As Consultants advance in their career, they specialize in a particular-industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach.
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings.
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues.
- Design and execute qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to test and analyze hypotheses.
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas.
- Participate in business development.
- Contribute to internal firm activities.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- MBA with bachelor's (and often graduate) degrees in engineering, business, psychology or physical/life sciences with a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work. Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute.
- 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative.
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams.
- Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers.
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook.
- Client service orientation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
North London, England
Proclinical is partnering with a specialist pharmaceutical consultancy to recruit for an Analyst, Market Access position.
A leading and innovative Healthcare consultancy is currently recruiting an Associate Senior Consultant, Market Access, position.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.