Market Access Lead
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office. This company is one of the top pharmaceutical companies that operates in 13 countries worldwide and has more than 600 employees.
- Working in close collaboration with the UK and Nordics commercial and medical teams as well as HEOR & Market Access global colleagues, to secure optimal and timely market access for products.
- Developing the market access plan for responsible geographies, preparing and submitting the reimbursement dossiers, managing the pricing negotiations and securing the implementation of the pricing and reimbursement decisions.
- Ensuring high ethical standards and adherence to compliance practices according to company standards.
- Developing market access strategy and planning for company products in responsible geographies.
- Managing national pricing and reimbursement negotiations for company products including local dossier preparation & submission, data collection, pricing negotiation and other market
access activities necessary to secure and maintain optimal pricing and reimbursement of company products.
- Securing regional market access, with the help of external resources and country commercial and medical teams.
- Maintaining and developing dialogue with national payers and payer influencers, such as reimbursement authorities, HTA bodies and KOLs.
- Working collaboratively and support as needed, commercial and medical teams with advice/ input and market access related projects.
- Providing market access input into budget preparation, country plan and strategic planning.
Skills and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g. PharmD, MD, MSc) plus a graduate degree (Doctorate, Masters, or equivalent) in health economics, epidemiology, public health, biostatistics.
- Success with positive reimbursement decisions (measured through the publication of positive HTA reports).
- Country prices being within global pricing policy (measured through compliance with global pricing policy and level of prices in individual countries).
- Country specific list of projects and deliverables (measured through a specific list of projects and deliverables).
- 5 to 10 years' relevant experience in market access, HEOR, Pricing & reimbursement or HTA functions within the pharmaceutical industry or consulting.
- 2 to 3 years' of market access experience in the UK.
- Experience of market access in the Nordic countries is a plus.
- Proven history of developing impactful Market Access strategies to meet payers and HTA evidence needs.
- Substantial knowledge about the NHS and/or pricing & reimbursement process, decision making and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functional and with global functions.
- Ability to work on a strategic level as well as hands'on.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby at 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Manager Market Access job at their Berkshire office.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager.
€0.00 - €115000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager / Associate Director Market Access DACH.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an International Market Access Expert, to be based in their German office.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Director, Market Access & Government Affairs