Market Access Director, UK & RoI
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Market Access Director on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in the UK. Our client has a vacancy for a Market Access Director to provide strategic direction in relation to UK & RoI. The Director will also be expected to develop and implement local market access strategy, framework and tactics to ensure optimal market access upon successful HTA outcomes.
- Monitor evolving UK HTA technical requirements to provide input into, review and shaping of evidence generation plans
- Manage internal pricing approval, external price notifications and patient access schemes
- Identify and propose appropriate national and regional payer submission strategies for early stage (>3 years from launch) medicines
- Monitor activity for Regional Medicines Evaluation groups and provide a head office contact point for ongoing intelligence and technical responses.
- Responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders and being the point of contact for national and regional health technology assessment bodies
- Influence and contribute to national payer policies by actively participating in relevant value and access policy groups
- Ensure an in depth and up-to-date understanding of UK Health policies on pricing and market access and provide regular updates to internal stakeholders
- Foster cross-functional collaboration so all key stakeholders understand and are able to develop and execute any market access plans/strategies.
- Anticipate changing landscapes, including emerging trends that can affect local market access strategy
Skills and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Life Sciences/Economics
- Demonstration of high performance in a scientific communications role.
- In depth HEOR knowledge and experience
- Good project management skills
- In depth understanding of all external stakeholders and access process at national and regional level
- In depth knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent knowledge of therapy areas and products across the 2 business groups
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.