Market Access & Health Economics Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position with a global medical technology company. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine fields to improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany in a home-based capacity, this position offers an exciting opportunity to join an internationally acclaimed organisation that is committed to developing high-quality solutions to meet real world problems.
The Market Access & Health Economics Manager will work across the company divisions to lead the development, implementation, and communication of successful global health economic and outcomes research strategies from proof of concept, including business development opportunity analytic support, to post-commercialisation of a diverse portfolio of medical devices used primarily in the inpatient and outpatient market settings. They will help translate product clinical benefits into credible, defensible, and compelling economic value propositions using such tools as economic modelling. The Manager identifies internal and/or external sources of data to compile a value evidence base aligned both with global product positioning and market access strategies through the product lifecycle. The position covers the GSAP region with an intense focus on Germany and a synergetic support, if applicable, for the other countries.
- Building a strong internal network of brand managers, clinical staff, and others in such functions as Business Analytics, Strategy, Business Development, Regulatory and Legal.
- Fostering, maintaining, and continually refining network of external consultants who are subject matter and functional experts.
- Providing strategic and analytical thought leadership to ensure the development and implementation of strong value propositions for company products.
- Developing and communicating HE strategies.
- Managing evidence generation projects at a tactical level.
- Driving innovative economic modelling activities that maximize the economic value of brands for payers, purchasers, surgeons, and/or patients.
- Identifying and maintaining sources of data to be leveraged in support of product value evidence generation.
- Providing strategic and tactical input into clinical development programs and commercial plans throughout the product's lifecycle to optimize market access and brand value proposition.
- Ensuring the timely availability of key HE deliverables to support market access, as well as commercial and scientific strategies (e.g., value dossiers, economic models, publications, database analyses, and observational studies).
- Staying abreast of current methodologic issues in health economics and outcomes research, particularly as they pertain to devices.
- Maintaining knowledge of German and Pan-European developments by HTA and value assessment organizations and influencers, internally communicate potential implications for the company's business, and participating in favourably influencing that environment to optimize business climate.
- Driving publications that optimally support product access in key markets.
- Developing value demonstration and communication tools for sales staff and other customer-facing colleagues.
- Understanding local market evidence needs, anticipating US and international target audiences, and supporting international colleagues with local adaptation of HE material and tools.
- Driving KOL and value assessment organization interactions to ensure timely strategic input, understanding evidence needs, and driving scientific communication of value messages of each country.
Skills and Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific or business discipline.
- A graduate degree (Doctorate, Masters, or equivalent) in health economics, epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics, or related field is preferred.
- At least 8 years of directly related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the life sciences industry.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby at +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economic (HE) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
£0.00 - £650.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Consultant, Health Economics position