Manufacturing Quality Consultant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for several Manufacturing Quality Consultant positions with a leading pharmaceutical and life sciences company. This organization is seeking experienced and knowledgeable applicants to join their teams in Illinois and New York on a contract basis.
- Coaching and training staff for sterile manufacturing processes.
- Working on 2 shifts - morning and afternoon.
- Overseeing Sterile/Aseptic manufacturing procedures.
- Interacting with all GMP/FDA guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable mentoring/coaching experience.
- Previous leadership of small groups.
- Sterile/Aseptic Manufacturing experience (injectable experience is of benefit).
- Technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of all GMP/FDA guidelines.
- Quality background.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Tech Transfer Manager position
£0.00 - £850 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Interim Qualified Person position
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manger Quality Compliance to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
£0.00 - £17 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a Quality Auditor position with an innovative workforce company
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Document Control Specialist position
US$90 - US$115 per hour
Jefferson City, Missouri
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Vendor Management Remediation Project Manager to join a medical technology company
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Health and Safety Associate position has emerged
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant position has emerged at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation