Manufacturing Project Manager
One of the leading life science companies in the world is looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their medical device branch. This is a contract role based in Lugano, Switzerland.
- Project manager with team coordination responsibility in local projects.
- Technical and procedural support of the product areas, plants and/or operative units
- Specialist support for the head of department/plant manager
- Technical cooperation with USA branch and/or other national plants
- Leading national project teams
- Ensure project controlling for the projects
- Review and optimization of internal processes
- Knowing and adhering to the highest standards and guidelines of ethical principles and compliance with the company Code of Conduct and Compliance Program.
- University degree or Vocational training with at least 5 years professional experience and additional Continuing education (for example master, technician or specialist diploma) in Engineering or similar technical field
- Knowledge/additional training in project management
- Sound experience in the Medical Devices area
- Decision-making ability
- Planning ability
- Ability to communicate and solve conflicts
- Self-starter and procative
- Customer focus
- Minimum Language Requirements English: Fluent, Italian: Fluent
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea on +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy